I love cauliflower!! This not only worked great for dinner, but I added it to my lunch too!
What you need:
- 1 whole head of cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon Italian herb seasoning blend
- 1 Tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1/8 cup lemon infused olive oil (or plain olive oil)
- 1/8 cup dried parmesan (the kind in the can)
- 2 Tablespoons salted butter
How to Do it:
Wash the cauliflower and remove the green leaves and the core.
Turn so the core is on the bottom and place in a large baking dish. Pour ½ of the olive oil over the top, then sprinkle the herbs, garlic, pepper and parmesan over the top evenly.
Place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees. Bake for 20 minutes. Pour the remaining olive oil over the top and bake another 20 minutes.
Cut the butter into slices and place on the top of the cauliflower.
Bake another 20 minutes.
Remove from the oven. Serve hot or cold.
© Copyright 2016 The Lazy Gastronome