It’s Taco Tuesday!
We need you to share your taco (or burrito or nacho) inspired recipes! What would you cook on Taco Tuesday? Join the linky and share your ideas!
This week at our house we had Breakfast Tacos!
What you need:
- 1 small potato chopped (about ¾ cup)
- 2 Tablespoons of smoked olive oil (plain if you can’t find smoked)
- 4 oz. Spanish Chorizo cut into thin slices (about ¾ cup)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 3 eggs
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 Tablespoons chopped chives or green onions
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
How to Do it:
Wrap the tortillas in foil and place in a warm oven while preparing the filling.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet (I love cast iron). Add the potatoes and cook for about 2-3 minutes, until they are lightly browned.
Add the onion and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Add the chorizo and continue to cook for about 2 minutes longer.
Beat the eggs with the chives. Pour into the potato and chorizo mixture and cook until the eggs are well set. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Fill each tortilla with the eggs and serve with a little hot sauce on the side.
Makes 4 servings
© Copyright 2017 The Lazy Gastronome
And now lets get this week started!
First – our feature from last week – The TOP most visit recipe was…. (Drum roll please)
Fiery Prawn and Avocado Tostadas from Salted Mint.
The rules are simple –
- This is a blog HOP – please hop on over to some of the other blogs and say hi!
- This is a food blog – so keep your posts food related, preferably with recipes,
- Keep with the theme, but think broad – Taco Inspired!
- Please tell your friends – twitter, facebook – help us grow!
Please spread the word – We need more Tacos!!
Help our party grow by sharing!! Please Tweet and Facebook an invitation to your friends.
We’ll be here every Tuesday through Saturday!
So here we go –
Love the taco roundup here :)
Thanks – glad you stopped by!
A taco linkup? Neat idea. I love tacos! Thanks for sharing at Family Joy Blog linkup.
Thanks for stopping by – hop you join our party (or maybe find some tacos to make!)
I am so glad to find this! I’ll have to make some taco’s next week and join your link up. Thanks for sharing at the Family Joy Blog Link Party this week!
Please do!! We need a lot of tacos!
I want all the tacos!! Breakfast tacos are so fun!
I agree Patrick! Thanks for stopping by!
Pingback: tacos Breakfast Tacos The Lazy Gastronome Main dishThe Lazy Gastronome