- 1 March is National Noodle month and in honor of the glorious noodle, every Thursday will be Noodle Day. Today it’s Taco Pasta Casserole – and at the end there’s a place for you to share your own amazing noodle recipes! Happy Noodling!
- 3 What you need:
- 4 How to Do it:
- 5 Share this:
- 6 Like this:
- 7 Related
What you need:
- ¾ pound ground beef
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- ½ teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 2 teaspoons regular chili powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 8 grape tomatoes, quartered
- 3 cups cooked pasta
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- 1 ½ cup bottled salsa
- 2/3 cup crushed chili lime tortilla chips
- Avocado, sour cream, chopped cilantro and sliced green onions for garnish
How to Do it:
Brown the ground beef in a skillet. Stir in the spices and water and cook until the meat is no longer pink.
Stir in the olive oil and the pasta. Add the salsa and 1/3 cup of the cheddar.
Transfer to an oven proof casserole dish. Top with the tortilla chips, then the remaining cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until the cheese begins to brown.
Remove and allow to cool slightly. Garnish and serve hot!
Makes about 6 servings
© Copyright 2018 The Lazy Gastronome