I found some swordfish at the market and I love fish. Here is a quick and easy dish you can make any night that includes this delicious fish and pasta. Just add a side salad, maybe some garlic toast, and it’s a meal!
What you need:
- 2 5oz Swordfish Steaks (or any other firm fish)
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon capers
- 1 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Clove fresh garlic – crushed
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups of cooked pasta, lightly buttered and salted
How to Do it:
Melt 1 Tablespoon of the butter in a skillet on medium-high heat. Sear the swordfish until it’s browned on both sides.
Reduce heat to low and cook, covered, for about 5 minutes. Be careful not to overcook the fish.
Remove the fish from the heat and set aside. Stir in all the remaining ingredients except the pasta. Cook on low, stirring, until all the ingredients are blended.
Split the pasta to two shallow bowls. Top with one fish steak and half of the butter sauce. Serve hot with a fresh, crisp salad on the side.
© Copyright 2017 The Lazy Gastronome