Easy and delicious!
What you need:
- 3 pounds boneless country style pork ribs
- 2 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon caraway seed
- 12 baby or fingerling potatoes – red, yellow or a combination
- 1 32-oz. jar of sauerkraut (I use the one in the glass jar. The tin
- gives it a strange taste)
- 2/3 cup water
How you do it:
Brown the ribs in a little olive oil on the outside. Place them into the crockpot. Cover with the onions, garlic, caraway, salt and pepper. Put the potatoes in the pot around the edges. Add the water and then the kraut. Turn crockpot on low and cook for 10 hours, or until the pork is fork tender.
To serve, place pork in a large shallow bowl, or a deep plate. Add three potatoes and a big scoop of kraut and onions. Serve hot! Goes great with hot bread.
Thanks for stopping by NanaHood.com and leaving a great recipe!
My pleasure! Thanks for hosting a great linky!