about changing it up a bit and making a garlicy vinaigrette? Here’s how you do it:
- 4 cups of coleslaw mix (I like the kind with carrots, and green and red cabbage)
- 4 cloves of garlic pushed through a press
- ½ cup of white wine vinegar
- ½ cup virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- Garlic salt and lemon pepper to taste
and pepper into a bowl. Using a wire
whisk, mix until it has emulsified (thickened) and is well blended.
This vinaigrette dressing definitely sounds tasty and a nice combination of flavors. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend.
Helen, I can’t spell that either! I love the recipe anyway. Yummed!
LOL – Thanks for stopping by!
I cant keep a slaw in the house when I make it. I will try your recipe next time.
Pinned Tweeted and shared to FB.
Thanks for sharing on Friday Features this week!
Have a great week!
Thanks Karren – thanks for stopping by!
This looks wonderful, I love coleslaw! I have pinned it to try soon :-) Thank you for joining our link-up!!