I don’t know about you, but my 2018 took off running and hasn’t stopped yet! It’s been so crazy busy I really don’t know from day to day…
But this is the place to answer that question! The home of a collection of fabulous recipes! A collaboration of ideas ~
It’s What’s for Dinner!
So come on in and party with us!
Share your latest and greatest recipes here – Feel free to post linkys that are food related as well!
Please remember to visit at least two posts for every one you share – it just takes a minute!
Here are the most visited posts from last week:
Please stop by and visit our featured bloggers – next week might be you!
Check out each of these amazing dishes! And thank you to everyone who shared and visited other blogs!
And here are this weeks features!
We had four posts that tied for the most visited! Wowza – and here they are… (drum roll please)
Authentic German Bratwurst and Himmel und Erde from Three Winks Design – and this looks incredible!
Looney for Food shared his 2017 Top Ten Posts and there are some amazing recipes in this collection!
Do you like eggs in a basket? I do too! All That’s Jas shared Eggs in a Basket – Two Ways!
This one sounds unusual – and unusually good! Marilyn’s Treats shared Polish Creamy Dill Pickle Soup – oh but Yum!
So are you ready to get cookin’?
If you were featured make sure you grab a button and share it on your post!
And now, it’s your turn to make us hungry!
Let’s get started on another deliciously fun party!
Here are the Rules – Let’s make this party fun for everyone!
- Please Only food related posts that include recipes or links to recipes! (Sadly, all non food posts or posts without recipes will be deleted). Blog parties are OK as long as the ENTIRE focus is on food. This is a RECIPE party!
- Post up to FIVE recipe posts!
- Recipes and photos MUST be your own! Please don’t use a stock photo or recipe from a cookbook. And please post something you haven’t posted here in awhile.
- Please do not post anything that includes items for purchase! Do not share posts that focus on sales of any kind.
- Visit some of the other party goers!! That’s what makes it a party! If everyone visits the two in front of them (or maybe even more), we all get some great feedback!
Grab our button for your side bar!
Note: By linking up you are giving the Lazy Gastronome permission to use your posts as future features on the blog. And thank you!
Please be sure to be adding a link to your post, not to your main blog page! We want to see your fabulous recipes! Let’s build an amazing collection!
Spread the word and help us get 132 posted recipes this week!
And now it’s time to party!
And remember – RECIPES (not shared recently) ONLY!